Edwardian Hotels London press & media centre
Media Contact Details
Press Office Email: email@example.com
Press Office Line: +44 203 047 2037
Edwardian Hotels London
- 28.02.2017 - Luck of the Irish from Scoff & Banter
- 20.02.2017 - Edwardian Hotels London unveils London's deepest hotel basement in Leicester Square
- 06.02.2017 - Brain Box room at Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow
- 27.01.2017 - Valentine's breaks at The May Fair Hotel
- 15.09.2016 - The May Fair Hotel models brand new look for London Fashion Week - courtest of British designer Julien Macdonald, OBE
- 08.08.2016 - Two Edwardian Hotel London Properties Named in Best UK Business Hotel List
- 05.08.2016 - Monmouth Street welcomes tapas restaurant and bar
- 30.06.2016 - A Mediterranean afternoon tea experience at May Fair Kitchen
- 16.04.2016 - May Fair Kitchen is reborn with new mediterranean menu and fresh design on 4th May 2016.
- 16.02.2016 - Edwardian Hotels London collaborates with the Imperial College Business School.
- 17.12.2015 - Edwardian Hotels London brand launched.
- 14.09.2015 - The renowned May Fair Bar reopens this week offering the most decadent martini bar in the city.
- 02.09.2015 - Edwardian Group London appoints Service Excellence Director and reveals plans for iconic new May Fair Bar
- 08.07.2015 - Matilda The Musical partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian is announced, including an official RSC afternoon tea
- 26.06.2015 - Wimbledon themed menu at Scoff & Banter Kensington
- 15.05.2015 - National Lobster Day at Steak & Lobster Manchester
- 20.05.2015 Extended summer opening hours in our restaurants
- 08.05.2015 Francis Crick Charity Partnership
- 22.05.2014 The May Fair Hotel to join Carlson Rezidor's luxury Quorvus Collection
- 29.04.2014 New Indian restaurant, Annayu, opens in Heathrow
- 25.02.2014 Edwardian Group London announces new General Manager of the May Fair Hotel
- 21.01.2014 Response to Westminster City Council planning committee decision
- 16.08.2013 Planning application submitted for new luxury hotel and cinema in the heart of London's West End